Robin is a Bermudian personal trainer who became certified in 2016. He then decided to establish his niche as a yoga instructor in 2017 after being an avid student of yoga since 2014 attending classes all over the Island with a broad range of teachers and practicing various styles of yoga including Ashtanga, Hot Power Vinyasa, Restorative, and Yin.
- RYT 200 - The 200hr Teacher Training Under the Matt Giordano Teacher Training Under the Matt Giordano School of Yoga - March, 2020
- RYT 200 - The 200hr Teacher Training Under the Matt Giordano Teacher Training Under the Matt Giordano School Of Yoga - June 10, 2018
- Children's Yoga Teacher - Yoga Academy International 60HR
- Children's Yoga Teacher Training - July 8, 2018
- World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.) Certified Personal Trainer Level 1
- World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.) Certified Personal Trainer Level 2
He believes, yoga is a door to cultivate self-awareness and the ability to direct the mind exclusively towards an object and sustain that direction without any distractions.
Robin's mixed-level vinyasa classes emphasize breadth and movement and are designed to harmonise the body-mind connection.
Central to his mission as a yoga teacher is to provide a safe zone for compassion and empathy, to be a beacon of wholeness and healing, and provide a space for calm amidst stormy waters.