Be healthier. Be happier. Simple stuff really.
Joining a gym is a positive commitment to your health. So, if you're reading this, looks like you're well on your way to making a pretty great life decision - kudos to you!
Here, our team sweats the simple stuff, and is totally committed to working with members to be happier and healthier from head to toe.
Get the best deal on non-corporate and corporate membership rates.
Go ahead and take that world tour! Your gym will come with you.
We are super proud to be a member of the International Health, Racquet & Sports Club Association (IHRSA).
- IHRSA has partnered with Train Away which allows members of Court House to work out when traveling to other participating IHRSA clubs worldwide at 25% discount
- To find out what IHRSA clubs are members of Train Away download the App and get started!
How it Works:
- Download the App
- Allow your location to be seen
- Go to Profile>Personal Info>Change the invitation code to Court House code (available from reception)
- Insert location you are travelling to
- Use IHRSA filter for Passport Participants to search for clubs in this location
Cambridge Group of Clubs
We are also proud to have a reciprocal agreement with the Cambridge Group of Clubs. Clubs are located in Toronto, ON and Montreal, QUE Canada.
How it Works:
- Prior to visiting a Cambridge Group reciprocal club, members must obtain a Letter of Introduction
- Members can request a Letter of Introduction directly from the Front Desk
- Letters of Introduction must be presented in-person to access a reciprocal club